Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just started. Maicelo vs Hoyhannisyan

Crawford is the co anchor

Comment

Beercules you trip me out sometimes, you get up for FNF which has at least one bad fight every night, but you put down Mayweather vs Maidana II. Straight hate, lol.

On that note hopefully there are decent fights tonight because I haven't been not disappointed by FNF since sometime last year.

Comment

Good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          I told you guys! Straight Left all night!
          Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Yeah, you also told us Nonito would KO Rigo.
          Get wrecked son. I need to remember this guy as someone who DKSAB.

Comment

Macielo has that I'm going to land or catch something big at anytime feel.

Comment

Main event is the guy who was whoopin on curtis stevens right? this is here in Washington, I was going to go but bet too much on the canelo fight lol

Comment

Gotta love the two minute round smh. Wtf!

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                  Main event is the guy who was whoopin on curtis stevens right? this is here in Washington, I was going to go but bet too much on the canelo fight lol
                  My too bro, I put the house/mortgage, kids college funds, savings, car, gators, my PC, my whole portfolio, my glock, I even jumped a local pimp down in the moe and cleaned him out for everything he had and what he made off of his girls, and put it all on Lara, like a boss, because a boss is what I am.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    My too bro, I put the house/mortgage, kids college funds, savings, car, gators, my PC, my whole portfolio, my glock, I even jumped a local pimp down in the moe and cleaned him out for everything he had and what he made off of his girls, and put it all on Lara, like a boss, because a boss is what I am.
                    lol damn bro you're going all in with your LIFE betting on lara huh?

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                      lol damn bro you're going all in with your LIFE betting on lara huh?
                      war lara! expose that canelito!

Comment

Working...
                      X