• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brinson gonna spark this dude out

Comment

Teddy forgot to take his meds today.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Teddy don't know schit about boxing. He is basically saying, if you don't punch hard, you should never win a fight, lol...OK Teddy. I think it's time for Teddy's night cap because he seems a little more off than usual, he needs something to settle him down.
        I completely agree,I really did not understand his break down of why he thought the fight was a robbery..Not to mention it was clearly a close fight..I always liked Teddy,but he really does seem more off then usual..

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz View Post
          Teddy forgot to take his meds today.
          I think he stopped taking his meds years ago.

Comment

Luna is taking a beating to the body..

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              I think he stopped taking his meds years ago.
              True.

Comment

Can't believe I missed the first 9 rounds of the Spence fight just by blinking.

Comment

Damn, sounds like I missed a crazier than normal Freddie Friday.

Comment

Redtrash is awful. I thought he was being out boxed by Luis in his last fight and doesn't look to have real power. He's built up a pretty record fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      I completely agree,I really did not understand his break down of why he thought the fight was a robbery..Not to mention it was clearly a close fight..I always liked Teddy,but he really does seem more off then usual..
                      Teddy placed a bet on Ruslan and lost so he had to ask his camera guy to front him his rent money this month, he'll get over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X