The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    Finally! I was hoping something would shut teddy up
    Yudel is looking a little robotic. He's not the offensive type. Teddy's right, this isn't true to his nature. But I've gotta give Jhonson a lot of credit for trying to shake-up his style. He's showing a good chin tonight, too.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      In all fairness, they covered a few topics. What got me was Teddy's apparent dislike of Oscar. He kept poking him, and it didn't seem to be especially good-natured, either. Then again, maybe Teddy is kind of naturally abrasive. I used to know a guy like that at work. Ironically enough, he looked a lot like Atlas. lol
      Atlas basically started and ended the interview talking about addiction and rehab.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Jhonson looks like Trinidad
        Without the lights-out power. That kind of makes him rather...ordinary. lol

Comment

Without the lights-out power. That kind of makes him rather...ordinary. lol
          That was text book Tito bodyshot

Comment

Goddamn, man...Jhonson landed a big shot straight to the gut. I almost felt that one. Took one like that in sparring once. lol

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              That was text book Tito bodyshot
              Except the fight would've been over if Tito landed the same shot. lol

Comment

Except the fight would've been over if Tito landed the same shot. lol
                True indeed

Comment

Johnson landed a nice body shot. I wonder who will win if Kirkland fought Johnson?

Teddy Atlas es un singao

Comment

Yudel is looking a little robotic. He's not the offensive type. Teddy's right, this isn't true to his nature. But I've gotta give Jhonson a lot of credit for trying to shake-up his style. He's showing a good chin tonight, too.
                    I understand calling it as you see it with most commentators. But Teddy gets a bit annoying at times.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                      Johnson landed a nice body shot. I wonder who will win if Kirkland fought Johnson?
                      Oooooo, no. I don't wanna see that. I like Yudel.

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                      Teddy Atlas es un singao
                      lol My dad always says that.

Comment

Working...
                      X