No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    You Americans are lucky fks. I'm watching a replay of bundrage vs smith on box nation . I wish ranallo would shut up. I like al and paulie as commentators though. Al especially.
    I think Paulie is a great commentator.

There are a bunch of fights tonight. There's a FS1 card too right ?

Comment

Eaten so much ice cream during this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Beat me to it Quite a bit of action tonight. Not sure which one I'm going to watch.
        Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        There is an hour of scheduled overlap where all 3 will be on simultaneously.
        ESPN you can get on your computer or your phone. The other 2 I'll just flip back and forth and cherry pick whichever one is on. I definitely want to watch Williams Jr., Curtis Stevens and Orozco though.

Comment

Wow which one to miss out on!? I think I'll pass on the FS1. Can only record one aside from the channel I'm watching on DirectTV.

Comment

We'll get to see Rico Ramos fight in 15 mins on ESPN before the other 2 start at 10 ET. He looks to have been a flash in the pan after his unlikely title win and dismantling by Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Wow which one to miss out on!? I think I'll pass on the FS1. Can only record one aside from the channel I'm watching on DirectTV.
              I'm planning on sticking to the espn2 card

I do wanna see Stevens doe

Comment

Tuned in !

Comment

Glad I have uverse. I'll watch friday night fights and record the others.

Comment

Ramos looked hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I'm planning on sticking to the espn2 card

I do wanna see Stevens doe
                      Same bro.

This fight just got interesting... Rico Ramos' face annoys me as much as Devon Alexander's. Random rant.

Comment

Working...
                      X