The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40-36 Starks ? hahahaha what a joke.

Comment

That decision was straight BS but I knew it was coming. I had the fight a draw but I could see a win for the Midget giving him the 2nd 3rd 4th

I gave midget 2 and 3 and Starks 1 and 4

Comment

• They would not ever give it to Gamez because he already has several losses and is much harder to market as anything more than a fringe contender while Starks has that undefeated record. Sad, I thought a draw would've been fair but to say Gamez didn't even win a round is a travesty.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          A in shape gamez whoops him.
          I had it a draw. Make his chubby azz get in shape and force a rematch. it was entertaining. They deserve mayfields purse more the he does.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            A in shape gamez whoops him.
            I had it a draw. Make his chubby azz get in shape and force a rematch. it was entertaining. They deserve mayfields purse more than he does.

Comment

Alright folks, cya next time Tommorow is good for boxing ustream one at 2pm est then Sky Sports then the ***y mexican Gingerpole

Comment

Brewer had talent, shame he didn't have a backing when he was younger.....and a better chin...

Comment

Starks is a former gym-mate of mine, but I had it a draw. I could see him edging the second, but he gets way too overconfident in taking his opponents shots as if if he gets hit, it doesn't matter because he feels he let him (which he did for the most part).

Comment

Gary Russell is a beast...

Comment

Hey my fight freaks! FNF on Now.

Mauricio Herrera vs Mike Dallas
                      John Molina vs. Robert Frankel

we might see Javier Molina vs Hector Alatorre

Comment

Working...
                      X