The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Same to you, ya ignorant Mick bastard.
    Ah, the love here on NSB, just part of the daily grind we endearing boxing fans endure to enjoy the sport this site brings us so close to.

Comment

stomp the gas, turn to the left, buy somebody a case of miller lite a week earlier and get them to push you past somebody in the final lap.

i actually like nascar / motorsports. i just prefer boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Meh...Rigo will bring it tonorrow night. Don't get too excited about watching another Cuban fail.
        I don't get excited to see Cubans fail, it just so happens that I'm a Donaire fan and he's fighting a Cuban and I'm a Mikey fan and he wants Gamboa, that's just a coincidence.

I have nothing against Cubans.

This guy Santana just happened to be Cuban, I never heard of him before tonight, it was easy to tell that he was a 1 trick pony.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          stomp the gas, turn to the left, buy somebody a case of miller lite a week earlier and get them to push you past somebody in the final lap.

Man, I just wish I could fast forward this thing to the chicks flashing skin at the end of the race.

Forgot, that's tomorrow

Comment

NASCAR is all right. I like the open wheel cars better. The American Lemans series is cool as well.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              The thing about Santana, when he was losing confidence, he wore that expression on his face. You could see the lack on confidence grow bigger and bigger not only with his body language, but it was written all over his face.

He needs to be brought along slower. Needs a couple years learn
              Exactly. It's natural for a young fighter to get discouraged but it becomes a problem when you get careless and start to make mistakes.

He's got skills but he's got a long way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Ah, the love here on NSB, just part of the daily grind we endearing boxing fans endure to enjoy the sport this site brings us so close to.
                The thing is, NE folks are from Italy, mine are from Ireland.

We bust each others balls. FUUUGHEDABOUTIT...

Comment

NASCAR is all right. I like the open wheel cars better. The American Lemans series is cool as well.
                  Yeehaw, Kyle Busch taking it down

Comment

this place is going to be bedlam on saturday night. if rigondeaux wins, though, it will especially wild.
                    I will commit social suicide

Comment

my uncle's got all of the licenses to drive those bad boys. i think it's up, but not including indy cars. no kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X