Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santana's stamina is **** and the body shots just pulverized him man i just wish there was another potential body shot ko in the making soon....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I expected more from him, he was pretty one-dimensional. His power was doing real damage but he had absolutely no grasp of the fact that punches landed wins fights. You can't wait around for stuff to happen. The jab left hook to the body was open for him all night, he didn't throw it once.
      Just a very poor showing. No ability to make in ring adjustments, frustrated easily and showed it, dislikes rough house tactics, poor stamina.

It was a good fight though. Baha earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        bahama mama

happy friday, you greasy wap.
        Same to you, ya ignorant Mick bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          he looked better the last time i saw him, also on the showbox. he looked a bit more like a poor man's martinez then. this time he just looked poor.
          Yeah, he ****** this fight, I don't get it at all. I could do a better job than he did, I at least would switch up my punches and set things up, this guy acted like he had never boxed before.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            For our sake, please don't enter the building. Please.
            Meh...Rigo will bring it tonorrow night. Don't get too excited about watching another Cuban fail.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              For our sake, please don't enter the building. Please.

this place is going to be bedlam on saturday night. if rigondeaux wins, though, it will especially wild.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Same to you, ya ignorant Mick bastard.

go step on a banana peel.

Comment

12 Laps to go!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The thing about Santana, when he was losing confidence, he wore that expression on his face. You could see the lack on confidence grow bigger and bigger not only with his body language, but it was written all over his face.

He needs to be brought along slower. Needs a couple years learn

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      12 Laps to go!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X