Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cayo doing a Khan, getting all reckless when all he gotta do is survive. I see Cayo getting KOed in this fight.

Comment

Pisses me off when I have money on fights, and I can't watch them.

Comment

5-1 +1KD for Cayo...he is just dictating the majority of the fight. Taylor's shots are having more of an impact but he isn't landing enough of them

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          In the 3rd round? Taylor unloaded on him and his back was against the rope and he got hurt a few times as well. He certainly did not control the pace, unless control the pace means getting your ass beat
          Only one time the entire round. Maybe that one spurt could have won him that round but the other 95% of the time he lost....winning 20 seconds of the round doesn't always win you the round. It does stand out in one's mind more so I guess though.

Comment

Yup Cayo's left eye shutting. Hes gonna eat a shot over that lazy hand of his and not see it coming. Im calling it!

Comment

Gave the last round to Taylor because the shots he landed outweighed Cayo's activity

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Only one time the entire round. Maybe that one spurt could have won him that round but the other 95% of the time he lost....winning 20 seconds of the round doesn't always win you the round. It does stand out in one's mind more so I guess though.
                It wasnt a spurt, it was the whole round. 84% of viewers had Taylor winning that 3rd round

Comment

LOL @ twitter updates. No two scores are the same. Some people are gonna be pissed if this goes the distance.

Comment

Theres the right hand on the eye.

Comment

He's done......

Comment

Working...
                      X