back to back title fights?
      Alright.....

Comment

Bump, bump, bump....

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          Bump, bump, bump....

clutch bump

kennymutha***inpowers would prefer to be the man with the bump, but he'll approve.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            clutch bump

kennymutha***inpowers would prefer to be the man with the bump, but he'll approve.
            Me and Kenny are in a war right now. It might turn ugly after today.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              Me and Kenny are in a war right now. It might turn ugly after today.

jesus put that man on this planet to throw a baseball fast as fuck

Comment

Thinking of putting a bet on Gradovich. Dib possibly overvalued for obvious reasons. "Mexican-Russian" has Garcia training him (only fighter to beat Dib was Garcia trained, too. Though, that was in '08). Dib not necessarily known for performing well against this type of aggressive, volume punching fighter. A lot of big money coming in late on Gradovich, to boot.

Talk me out of it...

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  Thinking of putting a bet on Gradovich. Dib possibly overvalued for obvious reasons. "Mexican-Russian" has Garcia training him (only fighter to beat Dib was Garcia trained, too. Though, that was in '08). Dib not necessarily known for performing well against this type of aggressive, volume punching fighter. A lot of big money coming in late on Gradovich, to boot.

Talk me out of it...
                  I wish I could but I find it very hard to be positive about Dib and I haven't watched his last few fights to really assess if he improved.

Comment

Have any of you guys seen the Mex-Russian fight?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Have any of you guys seen the Mex-Russian fight?
                      I saw him on the Top Rank TV stream on the undercard of Donaire vs. Nishioka. Don't remember too much about him though.

Comment

Working...
                      X