Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roy sounds funny lol, like he got some peanut butter in his mouth

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Not a good first impression from Gesta. He seems like a brawler trying to masquerade as a boxer. Barnett made him miss a ton, but he wasn't able to counter-punch effectively. Gesta got a lot of work to do.
      Yea, I cant remember where I saw him before, but this is his style. He was on the undercard of something and got hit with some hard shots, but hit the other guy with harder shots and got the KO.

Comment

Gesta is very green. Unless ole Bob cooks up something Very Magical, I don't see Gesta winning any belt.

He is not Pacquiao Light, More like Pacquiao Alcohol Free.

I actually found it kinda frustrating watching him fight. Wild Swings, no jab and no feinting, Surrounded by moments of just standing there. Very Strange

Comment

If you guys think HBO commentary is bias what did you think of ESPN's commentary from tonight? All Mosley and this guy did was praise Gesta and didn't point ONE flaw out...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            If you guys think HBO commentary is bias what did you think of ESPN's commentary from tonight? All Mosley and this guy did was praise Gesta and didn't point ONE flaw out...
            well they did point out how inconsistent he was..one moment he was explosive throwing fast combos and the next he'd just stand there and wait.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              Gesta is very green. Unless ole Bob cooks up something Very Magical, I don't see Gesta winning any belt.

I actually found it kinda frustrating watching him fight. Wild Swings, no jab and no feinting, Surrounded by moments of just standing there. Very Strange
              haha yea.. In one round, he kinda just started walking away from the guy. It was in the middle of the round too.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                well they did point out how inconsistent he was..one moment he was explosive throwing fast combos and the next he'd just stand there and wait.
                He was way bigger flaws than that. Like you and I pointed out in the other thread, his D is bad. Probably cause he throws everything with bad intentions and the wild swinging is a no-no. Also trying to be cute in there when he misses and stuff.

Comment

of course Gesta has a lot of work to do why do you think they send him to fight on Friday Night Fights

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Realest post I have seen all day. Beer coming...
                    thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

Haha I just said that a few posts ago. He was frustrating the hell out of me.

Comment

Working...
                      X