No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Yeah I know that. But there showing a 4 round bout to kill time. I guess they couldn't sqeeze 2 eight round bouts and a 10 rounder into a 2 hour time slot.
    Oh ok, yea I wasn't sure which way you meant it. Oh well, dude ****ted on himself by pulling out anyway. That's some diva type **** if you ask me.

Man, by the way the black dude was looking and the way Gutierrez was staring him down I thought this fight would be over in 1....

Comment

2-0 Gutierrez

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        So you want flawless prospects? Gamboa used to be pretty wild and little by little has settled, not completely, but he has settled quite a lot and has been boxing with that style longer than Jesse. So Im pretty sure Jesse and Fortuna can be fixed with the right trainer and most of all, time.
        I look for prospects who have limited fixable flaws, or who have flaws that can be covered by other strengths~

I am all about probabilities and odds~ odds are dudes don't fix flaws unless forced so the probabilities favor both dudes looking up at the lights when they fight someone who can match them and take their fire.

If they are straight up He-Man motherfuckers who are just better men they will be fine for a long while, but odds never favor that.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          whats the record on guttierez?
          4-0 ..........

Comment

Dude. I've never seen a deer in the headlights look like the one on the face of Burns. Ish is tripping me out.

Comment

both of these guys SUCK! ....just saying!

Comment

Burns dont know how to use his height and length advantage

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                  Burns dont know how to use his height and length advantage
                  it goes deeper than that

he's what we call "a b#tch"

getting his butt whipped by little T rex armed guitierrez

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Dude. I've never seen a deer in the headlights look like the one on the face of Burns. Ish is tripping me out.
                    Cant find a damn picture of him. **** is creepy and hilarious at the same time.

Comment

chad at 178 lbs.

i told you boys the weight was on

Comment

Working...
                      X