Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chief2ndzOnly!'z 8000th Post Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chief2ndzOnly!'z 8000th Post Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know the GotDamn Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally made it to 8,000 posts. You all know how I go. Come one and come all to the C2O! Fais do do. I enjoy choppin it up with all(And I repeat ALL) ya'll weither we agree on subjects or disagree on um. Weither we laughin, jokin, or gettin after somebody for some dumb****. I cherish it all bruh. To all my regular homies............You know what to bring. And to all my in passin homies, ya'll stop on by for the shindig ya heard me? Now Imma start this hoe off with the 4 C's(Crown, Crawfish, Chronic, and ****s). I look forward to see ya'll fall through.

Again I appreciate every last one of ya'll in the Lounge and all the other forums ie. NSB, History, and the other Lounges.

1st time I ever threw two parties at the same time, so dont forget to fall through the party I'm throwin for Frogs.

Had to pull this one out the stash.

Maui for EVERY-BODY!!!!!!

And Chocolate for EVERY-BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A great poster I always had respect for. Well done

Comment

cong**** homey

all out of green for the day (i prolly gotta spread it around anyway)

want me to bring the twins in?

Comment

Comment

well done matey,keep it up

Comment

Chief, cong**** on 8k solid KO's keep punching..

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              You know the GotDamn Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally made it to 8,000 posts. You all know how I go. Come one and come all to the C2O! Fais do do. I enjoy choppin it up with all(And I repeat ALL) ya'll weither we agree on subjects or disagree on um. Weither we laughin, jokin, or gettin after somebody for some dumb****. I cherish it all bruh. To all my regular homies............You know what to bring. And to all my in passin homies, ya'll stop on by for the shindig ya heard me? Now Imma start this hoe off with the 4 C's(Crown, Crawfish, Chronic, and ****s). I look forward to see ya'll fall through.

Again I appreciate every last one of ya'll in the Lounge and all the other forums ie. NSB, History, and the other Lounges.

1st time I ever threw two parties at the same time, so dont forget to fall through the party I'm throwin for Frogs.
              Just had green you yesterday my pimpin Chief!

Enjoy my hoes tonight!

Comment

One of my favorite ppl on here.

Check your PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                  A great poster I always had respect for. Well done
                  Thanks D homie. That means alot comin from you my man. Lets see what I got in the bag for you playa............................................. .

****!!!!!!!!

VIP's get perks bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Green K given.

Couldn't give you a gift or ribbon - all out of stock

Comment

Working...
                    X