No announcement yet.

noob question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noob question

Could somebody explain to me how the point/rep system works?
    Thanks

Point is just for betting and rep is to do with good/bad karma.

Comment

if you ask ****** questions, you get redK...

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
        Point is just for betting and rep is to do with good/bad karma.
        thanks

Originally posted by 120 View Post
        if you ask ****** questions, you get redK...
        so was that a ****** question? I thin it's pretty reasonable for me to ask these types of questions if I've hardly been on this forum

Comment

just messing with you man.

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
            thanks

so was that a ****** question? I thin it's pretty reasonable for me to ask these types of questions if I've hardly been on this forum
            I've seen a little bit of your posting, and you seem to know your **** homie. There's a search box up at the top of the page. You can use it to search for old threads.

A couple of threads have been made explaining in detail how it all works. Just type it into the search box and they should pop up. If you dont find um just hit me up and I'll explain it in as much detail as possible.

Comment

haha okay I thought I already had somebody going off on me

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I've seen a little bit of your posting, and you seem to know your **** homie. There's a search box up at the top of the page. You can use it to search for old threads.

A couple of threads have been made explaining in detail how it all works. Just type it into the search box and they should pop up. If you dont find um just hit me up and I'll explain it in as much detail as possible.
                Thanks chief! I did notice the search box but I just figured this would be alright.
                I'm still not really clear how they work so I'm going to go try that

Comment

haha okay I thought I already had somebody going off on me
                  Nawl homie. You just in the Lounge. It's quick to heat up in here at any given time bruh. This question has been asked a million times, so some of the Lounge residents might **** with ya a lil bit behind it. LOl. Aint nuthin bruh. If you dont find a thread just let me know. I'll explain it.

Comment

Thanks chief! I did notice the search box but I just figured this would be alright.
                    I'm still not really clear how they work so I'm going to go try that
                    I just greened you up bruh. I aint no heavy hitter(meaning 21K plus rep power). But its a start. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X