No announcement yet.

Will you watch the world series?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will you watch the world series?

I'm boycotting that, I hope they get horrible ratings because I'm a sore loser because my team played poorly against a team with bad hitting. Texas Rangers will win their first world series. Congratulations Texas!
    Yes, I'm a huge baseball fan even if my team didn't make it
    80.00%
    No, who gives a **** its Texas vs Giants
    20.00%

Suck it you Jersey-trash savage

Comment

i dont watch baseball sport is boring as hell, whos in the final anyways? yankees?

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
        i dont watch baseball sport is boring as hell, whos in the final anyways? yankees?
        Texas will crush San Francisco the home of gay parades. Not just because they beat my team, but The Rangers hitting and pitching looks like the best in baseball in my opinion. The Rangers are what The Phillies were suppose to be in the Play-offs.

Comment

I've never ever watched a world series ever

I might watch this one though

Comment

Originally posted by CravenMoorehead View Post
            I've never ever watched a world series ever

I might watch this one though
            If your team made it, more power to you!

And those pictures of Miley Cyrus and her dad are creepy, looks like he ****s his daughter... Really disgusting/creepy pictures she took with her dad.

Comment

For sure. Always watch the World Series no matter who's playing. Just love Baseball.

Also what's up with people thinking the Rangers have the better pitching. The Giants do and it's not even close. The Giants are based on pitching and it's the reason why they are in the World Series. The Phillies have the best offense in the National League and the Giants shut them down. Just because the Rangers shut down the Yankees doesn't make their pitching better.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFanovic View Post
                For sure. Always watch the World Series no matter who's playing. Just love Baseball.

Also what's up with people thinking the Rangers have the better pitching. The Giants do and it's not even close. The Giants are based on pitching and it's the reason why they are in the World Series. The Phillies have the best offense in the National League and the Giants shut them down. Just because the Rangers shut down the Yankees doesn't make their pitching better.
                The Rangers will beat the **** out of The Giants, wanna make a bet on here? I've been watching the playoffs of every single game so far. I know which team is the best. Phillies played like garbage, they might have something to do with the Giants pitching.

But what you can't explain is how The Phillies own pitching couldn't handle a team known for bad hitting! Cliff Lee will destroy the Giants hitters like its nothing. Phillies get to watch Cliff Lee the coolest pitcher in the league win a world series with The Rangers. Thats what they get for cutting the most bad ass pitcher in the league.

Comment

I watch every year, but since my Giants are in it, of course I got more of a investment this year. Oh, and the thread starter can eat a bowl of ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I watch every year, but since my Giants are in it, of course I got more of a investment this year. Oh, and the thread starter can eat a bowl of ****s.
                    Enjoy it San Francisco needs something to cheer for since the rest of their teams suck. I hope you enjoyed The Eagles beating your team up. Enjoy the fact that The 49ers won't make it to the playoffs this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X