Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A list of countries that need to WAKE UP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A list of countries that need to WAKE UP!

This is my personal opinion, and it's based on mere observation from current politics & affairs.

Russia - We get it, Mother Russia is proud but you'll always be behind USA with your Marxist ideologies that predate the stone-age. The potential is there for a great country, but as of now, their people are coming to USA for a better life. Their hatred for superior Western ideology is stronger than their love for Russia.

Mexico - Man the **** up and face them gangs, unite your society and stop accepting the fact that you're being run by a bunch of drug-lords. And stop using USA as a scape-goat for your internal problems, escaping a problem won't solve it. Stop blaming Arizona's law and start blaming your own government for a change.

North Korea - I can't even begin with this one. Alright let's try this, erm...
    What do you do, what can be done? Actually, there's no hope for you guys, just kill yourself.

Serbia - Worse than Russia, they cry over a piece of land that's inhabited by over 90% Albanians, they cry over International Law rules & expect everyone to ignore their crimes against humanity. Throw them lot in the Russian boat and tame them so they don't feel threatened anymore.

China - Stop being f$gs by constantly lowering your currency. This is getting tiring and you're only instigating a larger problem by forcing us & Japan to artificially fluctuate our money, in the long run, we'll both lose and believe me you will go in a deep crisis because the Dollar will always survive even in dark times, you will more than likely crumble if not for some heavy modifications to your economic policies.

Most-of-Africa - What the **** is going on here? Use some condoms, that's all I gotta say.

Arabia & their lot - Religion 101, don't take Holy scripture literally, this goes for you too, Iran. Start empowering your women if you want to have a serious chance of competing with us.

Cuba - Sigh, look at Serbia.

Feel free to add any more countries that YOU feel they need to WAKE THE **** UP!!!

Reported for Racism.

Comment

Israel and *********,and of course the USA

Comment

Spain - Midday naps aren't acceptable, I might need some groceries.

Comment

you ***s need to stop coming outside my front door and head butting my wall, i swear im gunna stick a knife through your throat one of these days

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy 3 2 View Post
            Reported for Racism.
            Reported for reporting.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dubstep Demon View Post
                Israel and *********,and of course the USA
                Why would the USA need to wake up?
                We have an economic problem but I'm sure we'll get over it.

Israel is doing fine for the most part, I been to Tel Aviv last summer and everyone seemed happy & content for the most part.

Comment

Were is England on the list??

We need to kick out the ****ing immigrants who sponge of the country and do there own thing. Why is it that they can come to our country and go on benefits and in some cases even earn more then we do actually working a job?? My Dad has been paying taxes for years and years same with his dad and his dad etc...

Did they? nope so why should they have they be allowed to come here and sponge in most cases or take up jobs..

The government is wanting to cut public sector jobs by a load to reduce debt.. yet the people will all go on the dole and taxes will be raised even more for people working to cope. Luckily my Dad has got the hell out England now, he grew up on a council estate and worked his ass off to get a good wage but they were taxing him 50 BLOODY % of his wages

England is a joke atm + the football team is a disgrace hopefully i can quit the country before the world cup in England (if it happens)
                  Last edited by MOTHER DUCKER; 10-13-2010, 11:54 AM.

Comment

The US and Israel

Comment

Working...
                    X