Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adolf Hitler; historical villain or underrated hero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
    What is this 'real history' then? come on, I'm interested.

The general election results of 1933 are fact. The NSDAP did not get a majority. They were not elected by the German people.
    Hitler was elected by the people, he promised them everything and the people had nothing they had lost about everything. The **** party started and gain huge population because they had nothing better to do.

They all had hitler was the main guy and te rest his histroy.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      Hitler was elected by the people, he promised them everything and the people had nothing they had lost about everything. The **** party started and gain huge population because they had nothing better to do.

They all had hitler was the main guy and te rest his histroy.
      As with Mr Buffman you need to read more into the whole set of circumstances around how Hitler came to power. It is not as simple as 'Hitler was elected by the people'.

Comment

Originally posted by Schillinger View Post
        Hitler was not a hero.

And he didnt just kill ***s, theres alot more to WW2 than "killing ***s"
        yeah it's called the game of Risk, global supremicy

Comment

As with Mr Buffman you need to read more into the whole set of circumstances around how Hitler came to power. It is not as simple as 'Hitler was elected by the people'.
          He wasnt elected, he was one of the top dogs and after the **** party came in power hitler took over and he became grand daddy of the master race.

Comment

He wasnt elected, he was one of the top dogs and after the **** party came in power hitler took over and he became grand daddy of the master race.
            I thought you just said he was elected?

Anyway, this piece is very good:

That is how the NSDAP came to power.

Comment

I thought you just said he was elected?

Anyway, this piece is very good:

That is how the NSDAP came to power.
              hop off i said hitler was grand daddy when it came to it and the people accepted him as the leader

Comment

hop off i said hitler was grand daddy when it came to it and the people accepted him as the leader
                The consequences of not accepting Hitler as their leader could be deadly.

Comment

Hitler is an overrated Villain, his crimes have been grossly exagerrated.

Comment

he commited genicide, **** em

Comment

inflation jack, inflation.

you can't compare the number of ppl killed by leaders today to that of hitler's.

lives now are not as valuable.

Comment

Working...
                      X