need some girl advice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need some girl advice

Alright here's my situation

Basically my homie broke up with his gf for another girl, so his ex took this whole thing to heart and went into my homies house while he was sleeping, so he wakes up with her lookin at him. To make the long story short she cut herself and tried to kill herself in my homies house. Blah blah blah she began talkin to me tellin me she's depressed and all that so I been talkin to her for the last couple days and she appears she's diggin me cuz I been the only one talking to her during her little depression and told me she likes me and all that. She invited me to her house for a family bbq tomorrow

Now I'm here to ask for advice should I get with this girl or try to push her aside? She is my homies ex keep that in mind..

Damn that's tough. You're fucked either way, atleast that's how I see it.

Comment

she's crazy man...

what the **** r u talking about? yes she wants your ****, but shes still crazy...

i'd get a restraining order on that ***** if I was you playa

Comment

Its all coming down to how emotionally fragile she is. If she is as bad as you say you need to not get involved in that rubbish.

If you think she is putting it on a bit, **** her.

Comment

Screwed either way but probably screwed more so if you start hanging out with her. Time is passing and she will come out of the depression but if you get with her and eventually you get sick of her she will do the same thing. You don't want to be responsible for a suicide do you?

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post

Basically my homie broke up with his gf for another girl, so his ex took this whole thing to heart and went into my homies house while he was sleeping, so he wakes up with her lookin at him. To make the long story short she cut herself and tried to kill herself in my homies house. Blah blah blah she began talkin to me tellin me she's depressed and all that so I been talkin to her for the last couple days and she appears she's diggin me cuz I been the only one talking to her during her little depression and told me she likes me and all that. She invited me to her house for a family bbq tomorrow

Now I'm here to ask for advice should I get with this girl or try to push her aside? She is my homies ex keep that in mind..

Weigh the situation. If what you get out of her is gratification. Then go for becuz your self gratification matters over all.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post

If dudes ya homie bruh, push her to the side. That dude'll be there long after she gone. If you using the word homie loosely(as in he really a associate) than do what you wanna do bruh. But be mindfull her ass is a basket case, as you stated in the bold.

Comment

She's goin to therapist, she got like 8 staples on the cut wound..

Comment

Fuck the circumstances of the suicide and whatever else. She's your homeboy's ex. That's dirty. Tell her to fuck off. Period. Why are you even contemplating this?

Comment

I'll ask the obvious question, is this girl good looking?

Comment

Working...
                    X