Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happend to the thread that I was just looking at it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happend to the thread that I was just looking at it?

The thread that had funny pictures but one had miley cyrus with her dad holding her, the black and white kids talking about fairy soap, the elephant getting eaten by the africans, ect. Dont know where it went tried to go to page 2 then it said the tread was no longer there? hmmmmm

got deleted by mod burner.

Comment

why it wasnt racist or anything just photos and stuff found online wasnt like we were making them racist

is there a way to find who deleted threads and when? anyone know?

Comment

Yeh most likely one of these power trips from the 3+ rep mods

Well i do it myself if i had power so you cant knock dem...

Comment

thats ******ed we have a million times more worse threads with people actually being racist and starting **** that was just a funny thread a power happy mod deleted for no reason ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
            thats ******ed we have a million times more worse threads with people actually being racist and starting **** that was just a funny thread a power happy mod deleted for no reason ******ed
            fairy soap is serious business.

it needed to be censored.

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
              fairy soap is serious business.

it needed to be censored.
              it was found on the internet I have seen about 100 things in this forum that are far worse posted and created by people on here that have not been censored. Was it you who got offended? Do you need some fairy soap?

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                it was found on the internet I have seen about 100 things in this forum that are far worse posted and created by people on here that have not been censored. Was it you who got offended? Do you need some fairy soap?
                my god dude i was just being sarcastic.

i thought that was pretty obvious.

chill.

Comment

The lounge don't have any mods. If it got deleted it was by Pump. The other guys are mods on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
                    my god dude i was just being sarcastic.

i thought that was pretty obvious.

chill.
                    hold your horses man didnt you realize I was joking? man it's hard sometimes saying something over the internet because people dont understand the context in which your saying it. Dont take it personal man just playin

Comment

Working...
                    X