Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the Racist United States Coddled White People and Created the Wealth Gap.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Sharpton is a black man that loves the black family. That's what we were talking about. Keep up

But if we're being honest, the real issue foundationally is you have to have the best interest of white america as a black leader or you'll be vilified. Ain't that a b1tch
    al sharpton is a snitch, a scammer, a race huckster who works for msnbc. he was also front and center of the tawan bradley fake **** charge. someone who is following in the footsteps of al sharpton is someone like ben crump.

and who do you consider a black leader today?

can you list names?

again, dont puss out like last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

yes, i like minister farakhan. you dont know me. i appreciate the minister calling out the "ruling class."
      First, let's get something straight, so I can "know you" lol. Is this a conversation about "you" personally or collectively as a people (white)?

When I say you people, you say "that doesn't apply to me", but then you turn around and say "you people vote ********" as if that applies to me.

Let's identify if we're generalizing or having a one on one conversation.

Are you white? What's your race?
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-16-2023, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Then I'll go back and address the rest of your trash LMAO

Comment

al sharpton is a snitch, a scammer, a race huckster who works for msnbc. he was also front and center of the tawan bradley fake **** charge. someone who is following in the footsteps of al sharpton is someone like ben crump.

and who do you consider a black leader today?

can you list names?

again, dont puss out like last time.

Let's get one thing straight. I would never b1tch out to no one. Especially not you. I didn't answer your question because you asked me a silly fcuking question. Everyone on here knows I did 20 years in the military. WTF are you asking me if I'm in the mafia? Have you ever heard of a figure of speech, dummy?

I'll never mention black leaders on this site outside what's already common knowledge. All you white racists will do is google how many speeding tickets they got 15 years ago, try to vilify them, run to their social media page, harrass them and find new evil tactics to get other black people to turn against them and not like them.

For those that are in the loop, they know who the black leaders of today are. Here's a hint, they won't be found on your mainstream media outlets.

Other than that, you or these white supremacists aren't getting any names from me.
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-16-2023, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Then I'll go back and address the rest of your trash LMAO

just as i suspected.

you're pussing out.

Comment

First, let's get something straight, so I can "know you" lol. Is this a conversation about "you" personally or collectively as a people (white)?

When I say you people, you say "that doesn't apply to me", but then you turn around and say "you people vote ********" as if that applies to me.

Let's identify if we're generalizing or having a one on one conversation.

Are you white? What's your race?
              why would my skin color matter?

is that what MLK told you?

you're not even making sense. and if YOU are black, then yes, it applies to YOU because black people vote ******** at a 90% rate.

Comment

why would my skin color matter?

Answer the question. You said I don't know you. Help me understand who you are. For starters, what's your race?

Comment

just as i suspected.

you're pussing out.

You said I didn't know you, right? How can I address the trash you posted if I don't know you.

What's your race?

Comment

Looks like the one p5ssing out is you LMAO

Comment

Let's get one thing straight. I would never b1tch out to no one. Especially not you. I didn't answer your question because you asked me a silly fcuking question. Everyone on here knows I did 20 years in the military. WTF are you asking me if I'm in the mafia? Have you ever heard of a figure of speech, dummy?
                      oh yes, because saying you're a made man is the universal code word for being 20 years in the military!!!

I'll never mention black leaders on this site outside what's already common knowledge.

of course you wouldnt.

like i said, you're all talk.

typical.

All you white racists will do is google how many speeding tickets they got 15 years ago, try to vilify them, run to their social media page, harrass them and find new evil tactics to get other black people to turn against them and not like them.

oh yes, because one anonymous poster on a dying sport's message board forum have the power to "vilify" TRUE BLACK LEADERS with our "evil tactics" and "turn other people against them"

LL!!!!!

how much of a leader are they if i, one lone anonymous poster can do that?

so much for being "leader"

For those that are in the loop, they know who the black leaders of today are. Here's a hint, they won't be found on your mainstream media outlets.
                      name one.

the fact that you are so scared to name ONE REAL BLACK LEADER FOR FEAR OF ANONYMOUS STRANGERS "FINDING SPEEDING TICKETS AND USING IT AGAINST SAID BLACK LEADER TO TURN OTHER BLACK FOLKS AGAINST THEM"

encapsulates the sad state of your community.

no wonder yall got enslaved.
                      no wonder yall get played with the way yall do.

Other than that, you or these white supremacists aren't getting any names from me.
                      i guess they are not that much of a "leader" if all it takes is one anonymous stranger on a dying sport's message board to find "speeding tickets" and destroy this said black leader...

i gotta post your pathetic and utterly absurd post one more time:

All you white racists will do is google how many speeding tickets they got 15 years ago, try to vilify them, run to their social media page, harrass them and find new evil tactics to get other black people to turn against them and not like them.​

i really hope you were joking when you said that.

for your sake, your communities sake, and for your so called REAL BLACK LEADERS sake.

Comment

Working...
                      X