No announcement yet.

*2tough*!!!! What ajoke??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*2tough*!!!! What ajoke??

This guy really needs professional help, first he wanted to kick a 14 years old kid ass because he was kicking his ass big time, so MR. *2TOUGH* used metal plates because he is tough that he needed to use something else cause the little kid was too much for him,LOL, then he was giving glory to himself because he supposedly was better than this amateur boxer who has like 20 wins 9 loses because they were playing with a punch out machines at the fun fair, but he could not kick alittle kid ass because he was toooooo good for him, hahahahahaha, and the best part, he changed gyms and he kicked his couch ass, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, DUDE HOLLYWOOD NEEDS YOU, with your imagination you can make millions LOL,

why r u ven givin this guy ur attention? its all clearly bull ****, your doin exactly wht he wants

Comment

I completely understand but it was too much,

Comment

Mate 2 tough is a laughing stock...if i was him i would delete my account on here as hes lost what little credibility he did have
        I just cant stop laughing at him hitting those bags

Comment

Dude the guy is clearly a troll

Comment

He's just making it up.

Also, the video he claims is him hitting the punchbag isn't him, it's some American guy. 2Tough is in the UK.

Comment

bwahahahahaha 2tough trolls here to get attention!!!!!!!!! check the lounge, he gets no attention there except for his thread wordgame which isnt his original idea at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              just dont mind him!!!!!!!!!!!!! next he will troll the other sections to get the attention he needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tru story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It is incredible what people do to get some attention.....

Comment

He has put me on his ignore list, not quite sure why? I only told him he was sick in the head for wanting to take the padding out his gloves to beat a 15 year old kid up but i'm not exactly wrong am i?

Comment

Originally posted by OG Loc View Post
                    He has put me on his ignore list, not quite sure why? I only told him he was sick in the head for wanting to take the padding out his gloves to beat a 15 year old kid up but i'm not exactly wrong am i?
                    I'm on his ignore list too, because i called him out for acting like a child. (It was over his FNC hate, which he then later asked if he should get it on Xbox or PS3)

Thats the thing i don't understand though, if dude's a troll, why would he put people on ignore.

Possible Troll/alt combo

Comment

Working...
                    X