No announcement yet.

Best velcro gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best velcro gloves?

I am trying to find a good pair of gloves for sparring but I'm having trouble finding quality gloves with velcro rather than laces. I have a crappy pair of everlasts right now because that's what was available for something temporary. I was looking into a pair of grants because I'm more defense oriented but can't find any velcro ones. Help is appreciated.

If you're going to be in the gym sparring then trust me here, get a pair of Ringfside lace up gloves. The velcro ones will slip abit and loosen the fit as well as making you adjust the glove when in war. Ain't got no time to be worrying about having a snug fit when you are throwing down. Don't waste your money on the velcro, those are for wanna be's who never will..........Rockin'

Comment

winning is by far the best. if you cant afford that:

- top ten superfight 3000
      - ringside imf tech

they go for around 100 bucks i think. the top ten are better for sparring but the ringsides feel more comfortable and are more allround gloves you can use for everything

Comment

It would be nice to have a better fit that a lace provides, but everybody else at my gym has the velcro and I don't think anybody would want to help me with my lace gloves every sparring night. Wish I lived near a better boxing gym =(

Comment

I had 16oz reyes and they to hard to hit anyone at my gym ,so i then got the Rivals and they was a fantastic glove but i sent those back as i couldnt get on with the diagonal fastening strap ,i now got the Lemarr pro 2 sparring glove and i am like where have you been all my life

Comment

We have loads available at customisedsport.com I recomend the Heshi Boxing Gloves, however the new Demon ones will be awesome!

Comment

it seems like there would be a lot of options, but when you get into the top tier or sparring gloves in velcro there actually aren't a lot of choices. winning are great if you want to spend the money. i personally think if your going to train use the best. sometime if you just save a little longer you can get the best rather than buy 2 pairs over a year to a year and a half. i personally love reyes and would never use anything else. dont buy ringside reyes. if your concerned about reyes being "to rough" on your partners they have an extra padded glove. if you need a reyes dealer message me and ill send you the website of the best u.s dealer out in cali. grupo hamd shipping is outrageous.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X