No announcement yet.

Everlast Protex 3 - Anyone used them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everlast Protex 3 - Anyone used them?

Thinking about getting a pair - wondering if anyones got any info?

Come on someone must have used these before?

Comment

Originally posted by Eshays! View Post
      Come on someone must have used these before?
      There are better gloves mate.

Comment

I had a apir of protex 3 and they split from hitting mitts
        I am now using some twins specials and i gotta say they are much stronger and feel great on
        [IMG]//i984.***********.com/albums/ae325/Mrpedigree1/73745_453789643849_592088849_5323728_4593300_n.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Eshays! View Post
          Thinking about getting a pair - wondering if anyones got any info?

all i can say is make sure you hit mits or a heavy bag when you have them on before you buy them! I bought a pair of twins and i ended up hurting my thumb.

The thing you have to concern your self with is are the gloves comfortable while you have them on. your knuckles should land flush you should never feel pain in your thumb.

Comment

they aren't the worst gloves ever, but they are the worst $200+ gloves ever

Comment

they are ok pretty comfortable but the stiching is awful. with that money you might aswell get some grant gloves.

Comment

I can get them for $120.. I don't like reyes cause my knuckles are ***ed from streetfighting & i find grants wrist cuff to be to long. I'm using everlast pro training at the moment and they fit by hand well and feel great i was just looking to upgrade

Comment

I have protex 2 gloves and i love em, i think i got them at 30-40 bucks. They feel great and have good support all around.

I wouldnt spend 200+ on everlast gloves you can get better gloves with that kind of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post
                    I have protex 2 gloves and i love em, i think i got them at 30-40 bucks. They feel great and have good support all around.

I wouldnt spend 200+ on everlast gloves you can get better gloves with that kind of money.
                    I can get them for $120, thats the thing as well $80 off retail

Comment

Working...
                    X