just watched duddy campus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just watched duddy campus

who really won

campas. i had him winning by a round. but what a fight it was eh?

Comment

I had the fight a draw.

Comment

117-111 for Duddy is a pathethic score...

Comment

Originally posted by Parody View Post
          117-111 for Duddy is a pathethic score...
          didint know it was that big of a disparity.. campus looked like he should have got the nodd
          Last edited by realheavyhands; 11-01-2006, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Yea fight was really close.. It could have gone either way. But the judges.. MY GOD! Don't know how to score nothing.. A draw would have been good. But Duddy is a good fighter.. That was a huge step up for him. I have no problem with him winning even though it probaly was a gift. He is young and hungry. But i had Campas ahead by 1 round.

Comment

Very entertaining fight. I think Yori Boy tweaked out the win, but I'm not to upset with Duddy getting the decision. The scores, well that's another thing!

Yori boy is no joke, but at this point in his career, Duddy should have whipped his butt! I'm not so sure Duddy will ever improve enough to hang in there will a true top 10 contender. Time will tell, but I see his run ending soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
                Very entertaining fight. I think Yori Boy tweaked out the win, but I'm not to upset with Duddy getting the decision. The scores, well that's another thing!

Yori boy is no joke, but at this point in his career, Duddy should have whipped his butt! I'm not so sure Duddy will ever improve enough to hang in there will a true top 10 contender. Time will tell, but I see his run ending soon enough.
                He better stay away from Miranda.

Comment

I had Campas winning 115-113, the judges scorecards are ****ing pathetic... Duddy aint for real, he will get beat once he fights an elite fighter thats not past his prime..

Comment

where can i download this fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X