Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver To Mike Tyson: Get Me Jake Paul, I Want To Kick His Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wth? He’s just looking for a payday. Nate Robinson is a grown ass man, he can make his own decision to fight. Besides, jake Paul is a novice too, he was just better...a lot better.

Comment

Because y’all
      Know once Paul fights a real boxer he will be exposed lol

Comment

Yeah right I guaranteed he won’t jake ain’t no boxer

Comment

So every black guy is either clowning the basketball player or wants to fight Jake Paul.

Pertty pathetic of Tarver to say that. Paul is every bit of a novice as the basketball player.

Comment

If celebrity boxing turns into a microcosm for race war it's going to backfire on boxing...

Comment

This is no different than a pro calling out an amateur. Not a good look for Tarver.

Comment

Milk dud head Tarver is just mad that a fellow black got his ass kicked by a white.

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous

Comment

Lol, Yeah because Jake Paul is some seasoned fighter that beat up a novice.

Pathetic really from Tarver. It was two novices, one was just much better.

Don’t tell me Jake Paul wasn’t a novice because he fought before. Look who he fought lol, some gamer nerd from YouTube. Embarrassingly, the nerd did better than the NBA guy

What’s Tarver so mad about?
                    Last edited by deathofaclown; 11-30-2020, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      So every black guy is either clowning the basketball player or wants to fight Jake Paul.

Pertty pathetic of Tarver to say that. Paul is every bit of a novice as the basketball player.
                      Exactly! I was always a fan of the milk dud, but he's acting like a tool. Trying to be black superman, I hope Paul beats is ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X