No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nico Hernandez Makes Bare Knuckle Debut on March 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Real MF's don't do that *ish in the streets. You knuckle up like a man.

Lmao ok tough guys every street fight I've been in all I ever use is hands but I've been elbowed and kicked before so sometimes you have to adjust there is no rules in a random fight go to 6th St in Austin on a Saturday night and you'll see what I mean guaranteed to see a couple fights no one has honor anymore if they drop you best believe they will continue to stomp you out or soccer kick you until someone pulls them off so they can go viral.

Just go to worldstarhiphop and watch a fight comp that shows what happens in street fights these days not that old school **** that our dads used to do. I'd rather kick somebody than get kicked until I have a brain bleed that's all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      Lmao ok tough guys every street fight I've been in all I ever use is hands but I've been elbowed and kicked before so sometimes you have to adjust there is no rules in a random fight go to 6th St in Austin on a Saturday night and you'll see what I mean guaranteed to see a couple fights no one has honor anymore if they drop you best believe they will continue to stomp you out or soccer kick you until someone pulls them off so they can go viral.

Just go to worldstarhiphop and watch a fight comp that shows what happens in street fights these days not that old school **** that our dads used to do. I'd rather kick somebody than get kicked until I have a brain bleed that's all I know.
      I don't know what to tell you bro. Even Minnie Mouse keeps the code of honor in the streets

Comment

Working...
      X