No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas: My Draw With Ray Robinson Was 'Bullsh-t'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas: My Draw With Ray Robinson Was 'Bullsh-t'

NEW YORK He didn't even win his last fight. That's the most common complaint among those disinterested in Terence Crawford's welterweight title defense against Egidjius Kavaliauskas. In his previous appearance, Kavaliauskas settled for a 10-round majority draw with Ray Robinson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah alot of people thought Ray edged you. Mean Machine and Ray are on the same level of skill.

Comment

Yeah It Was...

You F#cking Lost and Ray Robinson should've gotten the Decision just like he should've gotten the Decision over Josh Kelly but I get it. People are not invested into Ray Robinson like Top Rank are invested in Mean Machine and Matchroom are invested in Josh Kelly so guys like that get their 0's saved with a DRAW and will still go on to fight for a World Championshion like Mean Machine tonight. While Ray Robinson will have trouble getting quality fights now because of how tough he fought both of them

Comment

100% agree with uou mean machine.

It was bs because you lost.

Comment

It was a draw......

Comment

I scored that fight for Robinson.

Comment

it was
              bull****? u actually sayin ray won it? dam cuz!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Yeah It Was...

You F#cking Lost and Ray Robinson should've gotten the Decision just like he should've gotten the Decision over Josh Kelly but I get it. People are not invested into Ray Robinson like Top Rank are invested in Mean Machine and Matchroom are invested in Josh Kelly so guys like that get their 0's saved with a DRAW and will still go on to fight for a World Championshion like Mean Machine tonight. While Ray Robinson will have trouble getting quality fights now because of how tough he fought both of them
                oooh. that josh kelly fight was a
                robbery in broad daylight. ray won. that was some serious bull**** there.

Comment

I can't wait to never hear about mean machine again after tonight

Comment

Robinson taxed that azz; what this dude smokin?

Comment

Working...
                    X