Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia, Romero Duno - Face-Off at Grand Arrivals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia who hasn’t fought since March and all of a sudden we are supposed to expect him to have an impressive performance. Yeah I’m going with Duno for the upset.

Comment

real fight. duno better than joet.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
        real fight. duno better than joet.
        That's not saying much.

Comment

My take here is Garcia will be to much boxing for Duno
          I like Duno , and he’s far from a pushover
          But the only way I see him winning is if he tags Garcia and gets him out
          If not , then Garcia will not outbox him but do just enough to be declared the winner

Comment

Duno needs to use better head movement and a good footwork. This is the kind of fight he cannot compromise good defence coz Garcia is a quick and accurate puncher...

Comment

I'm hoping Duno exposes this overrated social media hypejob. I can only imagine the look Oscar will have on his face.

Comment

I don't think Ry Garcia can take punishment. I also thing he has a decent punch but I don't think he's strong physically.

I'd bet that he'd fold if they put someone in there that can physically bully him as well as deliver a decent punch. So far he hasn't fought anyone with power or anyone very physical.

I don't think Dunos gonna be the test he needs but who knows

Comment

This will be a test for Garcia.

Looking forward as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                    I'm hoping Duno exposes this overrated social media hypejob. I can only imagine the look Oscar will have on his face.
                    Like a kitchen utensil in his ass.

Comment

There's a lot to think about here. Duno brings power, Ryan brings alleged power. Ryan has movement, but is it boxing or keep away? Duno appears the less talented, but he gets them out. Winner graduates to the A class, low top ten, if it looks good.

Comment

Working...
                      X