Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Showed I'm A Real Dog, Can Take A Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that is a statement I can agree with because he took some monstrous shots by Porter but kept coming. They were snapping his head back as Porter was backing him up and everything and yet he still withstood it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
      It goes both ways. Pac has to be able to stand up to what Spence brings. Spence was able to drop an iron chinned Porter. Let's not forget
      So did Adrian Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
        It goes both ways. Pac has to be able to stand up to what Spence brings. Spence was able to drop an iron chinned Porter. Let's not forget
        For sure . Not taking anything away from Spence he’s a talent

I just can’t remember a fight where Pacquiao gets pressed for long periods of time . His foot speed is class (even now) . Spence does his best work when his opponent is cornered / pressed

Would love to see that fight anyway . Fan of both fighters but it has to happen

Comment

Errol u didn't need to show you can take a shot. You showed that when you went to england. You showed that your whole career so far. To me, this performance showed me that Bud can hit you a lot more than Shawn did. And Shawn did great

Comment

Pbc

Fight of the year🥊

Comment

What impressed me most was that Spence beat Porter up on the inside, way more body shots! He was the one initiating the inside fighting! I expected that when he fought Brook, but not Porter! Spence is a well rounded fighter! SALUTE!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                What impressed me most was that Spence beat Porter up on the inside, way more body shots! He was the one initiating the inside fighting! I expected that when he fought Brook, but not Porter! Spence is a well rounded fighter! SALUTE!
                Tell me how rounded of a fighter Spence is after he steps up with the P4P #1, A LEVEL- T Crawford. You're wasting everybody's time talking "well rounded exuberance" vs Porter!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                  Tell me how rounded of a fighter Spence is after he steps up with the P4P #1, A LEVEL- T Crawford. You're wasting everybody's time talking "well rounded exuberance" vs Porter!
                  Crawford should not have resigned with Top Rank. He knew what he was doing. He knew that it was possible that he would not get great fights but he did it anyway.

Why should a PBC fighter fight a Top Rank fighter, Crawford? There's so much money to be made at PBC and keep everything in house.

Comment

Spence vs Pac at Texas Stadium. Biggest fight at WW div. Let's make it happen!!

Comment

Originally posted by Papi68 View Post
                      Crawford should not have resigned with Top Rank. He knew what he was doing. He knew that it was possible that he would not get great fights but he did it anyway.

Why should a PBC fighter fight a Top Rank fighter, Crawford? There's so much money to be made at PBC and keep everything in house.
                      Do fighter's want to be great or, keep fights in house as you say?? T Crawford & B Arum don't care about fighting in house, they prefer to show greatness and give the fans what we deserve, the best fighting the best, unless so called champions would rather keep the competition to a minimum, keep the PBC WW stable fighting among each, the lower WW quality that is evident today!

Comment

Working...
                      X