No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence-Shawn Porter: Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    Most of the time there is no doubt, just bitter fans who refuse to acknowledge their guy lost or the guy they hate won.

In this case, Spence victory was clean sans Hazzards card where he had Porter winning 8-4 somehow. I'm not against a rematch, just thinking the immediate rematch won't produce the same results.
    Like they say in business, "Strike while iron is hot!" Worked for Money May!

Comment

I'm shocked at how so many people are surprised about the fight, I said before the fight it will be a tough hard win for Spence. Porter is a two time champ that will give any ww a problem because you can't emulate his boxing style in the gym so one can never prepare for him perfectly. Plus he can fight, people acting like the man's a bum or something
      Last edited by Threethahardway; 09-30-2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

He had the perfect style to compete with Spence

Comment

People acting like Porter is a bum, the kid can fight and he's tough as leather. He just had the perfect style to compete with Spence. Besides I haven't seen anyone just punish Porter, the man's too rough and rugged

Comment

And makes you change your game plan, which usually works in his favor

Comment

Porter got robbed and spencer got a dose of reality.

Comment

How did Porter get robbed? He got dropped and that was the deciding factor.

Comment

How did he get robbed?

Comment

Originally posted by AboveTheBelt View Post
                    I wonder why Thurman picked a T-REX to describe Pacquiao, noting that T-Rex has very short arms. Didn't Thurman know that T-Rex was the terror of all dinosaurs in its heyday? It had short arms but boy did it tear up its victims to shreds! It had gigantic legs like Pacquiao's, the tools to track down its victims.
                    I guess he meant it as a compliment lol

Pac is the boogeyman of the welterweight division. He can snuff those belts in a unification bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Threethahardway View Post
                      People acting like Porter is a bum, the kid can fight and he's tough as leather. He just had the perfect style to compete with Spence. Besides I haven't seen anyone just punish Porter, the man's too rough and rugged
                      The thing about Porter. In his past fights. I really can't see the science in his brawling tactics. That's me being real.

It's only this fight that he evolved to making sense in his craft. It's only in the Spence fight that he looked like he knows what he was doing. So I guess he evolved. The old Porter was just throwing haymakers left and right hoping something lands. This Porter was thinking.

Comment

Working...
                      X