Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis, Josh Taylor - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't pick a winner... keep going back and forth on this one. Love both guys..But damn! Big size advantage for Taylor... Will it make the difference?

Fack it! Taylor by Split-D!

Noooo! Prograis by late KO!

Etc.

Comment

Regis should handle this overhyped Euro stiff in 8.

Comment

Line up all the euro bums. Regis by KO

Comment

I see Prograis winning as well, BUT... what if Taylor manages to hit his body hard?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Regis Pro wins the war of words.

Josh Taylor : I cant Foooken wait, I'm going to rip your head off! You haven't seen anything like me.

Regis Pro: I seen you a bunch of times, I done faced your style a bunch of times ; you haven't fought anything like me, that's the difference.

Josh Taylor : We will soon see.

Regis Pro: You got to convince yourself : your tall, your longer ; all that. That don't make a difference.

Try making weight Tart-Tomato, don't lose the IBF on the scales.
            Your never going to win a war of words with a thick Scottish accent against a shmoov talkin yank. He will win the war of fists in the ring though

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
              Your never going to win a war of words with a thick Scottish accent against a shmoov talkin yank. He will win the war of fists in the ring though
              You been listening to Makaveli 'Against all odds' way to much kid.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                Can't pick a winner... keep going back and forth on this one. Love both guys..But damn! Big size advantage for Taylor... Will it make the difference?

Fack it! Taylor by Split-D!

Noooo! Prograis by late KO!

Etc.
                Size advantage: Taylor
                Legs advantage: Taylor
                Reach advantage: Taylor
                Handspeed: similar maybe still Taylor, or maybe equal
                Stamina: equal or Taylor
                Power: Prograis

If Taylor can take Prograis' punches, he wins the fight. If he lasts 12 rounds, he wins the fight. No guarantee can handle the pace for 12 rounds either at this level. Taylor should be a decent favorite IMO. I was high on Prograis too after Shobox but I think those opponents turned out to be pretty low level.

Comment

Regis ud. Or late stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post

If Taylor can take Prograis' punches, he wins the fight. If he lasts 12 rounds, he wins the fight. No guarantee can handle the pace for 12 rounds either at this level. Taylor should be a decent favorite IMO. I was high on Prograis too after Shobox but I think those opponents turned out to be pretty low level.
                    Pretty much agree with everything. Prograis will be dangerous early and late. If Taylor can withstand the assault, I think he wins a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post

Head movement: prograis
                      Chin: prograis
                      Power: prograis
                      Ring generalship: prograis

I really just think prograis is better in a phone booth than Taylor and I think Taylor loves the phone booth

Comment

Working...
                      X