<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hammer: Shields Fight Will Change Popularity Of Women's Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Hammer: Shields Fight Will Change Popularity Of Women's Boxing

NEW YORK Christina Hammer doesn't just view her fight against Claressa Shields as an opportunity to advance her own career. She sees their 10-round middleweight title unification fight as a chance to change women's boxing. By showcasing their skills in what figures to be a highly competitive contest Showtime will televise Saturday night, Hammer feels she and Shields can alter the perception of women's boxing among its critics.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully you two ladies put on a great performance I’ll be there watching action live

Comment

I'm excited for it. Katie Taylor vs Amanda Serrano is another fight that should happen this year that will be big for womens boxing

Comment

Yes.. I'm definitely looking forward to this one.. America all day baby!!! Send her back to Germany or khazastan with zero titles! Lets go shields! Eat her up..

Comment

this is either gona be meeeowwww or mmmooooo ^^

Comment

I'm sure she's wishfully hoping for that & fair play to her in finding motivation in it, but I don't see this changing anything for womens boxing.

The fact that Ring Mag is giving the winner its first womens Ring belt is interesting, but the fact Ring doesn't even have female rankings at all & is giving out belts shows how long this will likely be a thing.

Comment

It isn't going to do much for women's boxing TBH.

Only reason people are even interested is because it's a unification but more so they wan't to see Shields get her azz kicked since she has a big mouth and has been making all kinds of outlandish statements about being the greatest female of all time ect ect...

For women's boxing to really gain popularity they will need a much much broader field of actual talented contenders in each weight class. They have too many of these dead end over-matched showcase fights that lead to no where

Comment

Working...
              X