Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol Impressed With Kovalev: I'd Love To Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think this fight does happen eventually despite them being on different sides of the street currently. Both are with Main Events so it should be easier to figure out the network than if they had different promoters. Would be awesome if they brought it to Atlantic City.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Use your logic and read articles carefully.

This one says that Kovalev is under a multi-fight pact with Top Rank and ESPN, while Bivol recently signed a multi-fight deal with Eddie Hearn and streaming service DAZN.
      ... of course...

... as Kovalev called out all the champs at 175, Bivol felt that he should say something in response... and he did...

Comment

Too bad we’ll never get to see it!

Bivol better worry about Bazooka Joe who could send him to the moon if he’s not careful!

Kov could fight Gvozdyk and Beterbiev which would all be very good fights!

Someone from Russia with big money should do a 4 man tournament where it can cross from ESPN and DAZN and have Bivol, Beterbiev, Kovalev and Gvozdyk all fight each other!

It could happen in October and just call it, “Red October Takeover”!

Bivol vs Kovalev
        Beterbiev vs Gvozdyk

Comment

Bivol vs kovalev is a 50/50 fight. I'd give a slight edge to Bivol. Kovalev loses to browne,gvodzyk and Beterbiev as well. I like Bivol but he's the easiest out of the top light heavyweights.if he loses to Bivol, Kovalev might wanna call it quits before he really gets hurt.

Comment

Kovalev best years are behind him due to his age.

Bivol will be favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Too bad we’ll never get to see it!

Bivol better worry about Bazooka Joe who could send him to the moon if he’s not careful!

Kov could fight Gvozdyk and Beterbiev which would all be very good fights!

Someone from Russia with big money should do a 4 man tournament where it can cross from ESPN and DAZN and have Bivol, Beterbiev, Kovalev and Gvozdyk all fight each other!

It could happen in October and just call it, “Red October Takeover”!

Bivol vs Kovalev
              Beterbiev vs Gvozdyk
              Great proposal, man! I'm salivating just thinking at how exciting would be having these 4 beasts challenge each other in a shoutout tournament (kind of like WBSS style). I'd pick Gvozdyk as the winner, but they are real badass, the four of them. 'Red October Takeover', i like it!!! 👍

Comment

Working...
              X