Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Washington Motivated To Bounce Back By Stunning Kownacki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Washington Motivated To Bounce Back By Stunning Kownacki

Heavyweight contender Gerald Washington did all the right things to win his last bout in June, his unanimous decision over John Wesley Nofire ending a two-fight losing streak. Washington (19-2-1, 12 KOs) won a clash of 6-foot-6 behemoths over Nofire (20-2, 16 KOs), rebounding from back-to-back stoppage losses in the fifth and eighth rounds to 6-foot-7 WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (40-0-1, 39 KOs) and 6-foot-4, 300-pound Jarrell Miller (23-0-1, 20 KOs) in February and July 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this dude was out-jabbing and outboxing the 'wbc heavyweight champion of the world' until he got caught

Comment

This is a good fight

Comment

Its a good matchup but Kownacki's relentless spirited effort will win the day.

Comment

I’m thinkin it’s 50-50. Can’t wait.

Comment

Kownacki fight against Martin was surprisingly entertaining. He will beat Washington simply on the more experience and skills that he has. Washington simply doesn't have enough experience to dig himself out of a changing situation

Comment

Great fight, this is looking like a good card overall.

Comment

this is a great fight. I hope Adam comes in around the 240 he did against Spzilka as he looked slower against Martin. Can't wait though!

Comment

This will be my third time seeing Kownacki fight live. He may look fat and sloppy but he is an exciting heavyweight. Throws a lot of punches and has better stamina than expected. Hoping for a great card!

Comment

Working...
                  X