No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Szpilka Survives Near Disaster To Edge Mariusz Wach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zonkmeister View Post
    Good tussle, decent tempo, both guys showed stuff they can do well. We had Izu Ugonoh commenting in Polish TV (pretty good commentary, BTW, dude's well-spoken and knowledgeable) and he said that the 97-93 in Szpilka's favor is way too wide, and then said that the verdict is quite controversial. I would agree with him - the fight was frickin' close and I'd say the last round KD would give it to Wach. Szpilka was visibly wobbled a good time after the final bell.

He would have definitely gotten KOd in a 12 rounder.

Szpila should really stop dropping his hands every time he gets tagged with something that hurts, lol.

Good night for boxing in general and Polish boxing in particular, still gotta watch Glowacki - Vlasov.
    Very cool to hear that - I always thought Izu came across as thoughtful, intelligent and very well spoken in interviews while he was here in New Zealand. Nice to hear that he is that strong of a communicator in multiple languages.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Wach been training with Wilder? He's almost mastered the windmill technique and nearly matched Wilders result against Szpilka.
      Very funny Barrett, but we all know....THERES ONLY OOONNNEEE BRONZE-BOMBER!!!

Comment

Working...
      X