<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter: Joshua Knows What He Faces In Underestimated Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Promoter: Joshua Knows What He Faces In Underestimated Povetkin

Odds-makers, most fans and the vast majority of experts don't consider Alexander Povetkin too big of a threat to upset Anthony Joshua on Saturday night. Povetkin's promoters get the sense, however, that Joshua's handlers and Joshua himself realize the danger Povetkin presents.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone else feel it...

Comment

Yea he’s facing a cheater

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Yea he’s facing a cheater
        Ortiz was a certified cheat ..... so was the *****

Still will be a good scrap

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post

Were you from?? how many travellers have you ever approached an called a "*****" to their face? I'll tell you... 0!! Because you a bitc-h!! Little pu**y behind your keyboard talking smack, what a Bih😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
            Were you from?? how many travellers have you ever approached an called a "*****" to their face? I'll tell you... 0!! Because you a bitc-h!! Little pu**y behind your keyboard talking smack, what a Bih😂😂
            I’ve just got back from county Clare ... *****s are the scum of the earth

Bunch of shed robbing Kent’s the lot of them . I’ve stood up to *****s before when they flexed on my 78 year old next door Neighbour .

Haven’t met a honest one yet

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
              What side of the road are you from ?

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post

That makes the win more impressive imo for AJ and Wilder. Because I know Povetkin and Ortiz still cheating. What’s a *****?

Comment

That makes the win more impressive imo for AJ and Wilder. Because I know Povetkin and Ortiz still cheating. What’s a *****?
                  Google it

Hopefully you never find out what they are about first hand

Comment

To be fair in America they wouldn’t last five minutes

These guys rock up on your land you could AK the f**kers clean off your land

My mate has a mrs from Philadelphia and she still can’t get her head around how they survive

Comment

Working...
                    X