No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Filip Hrgovic, Amir Mansour - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Filip Hrgovic, Amir Mansour - Go Face To Face

Filip Hrgovic (5-0, 4 KOs) and Amir Mansour (23-2-1, 16 KOs) came face-to-face for the first time at a press conference today at the Esplanade Zagreb Hotel ahead of their WBC International Heavyweight title contest on Saturday at the Arena Zagreb in Croatia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Hrgovic wins this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Hopefully Hrgovic wins this.
      Agreed. I like Mansour but boxing needs as many HW prospects as it can get. Would hate to see him lose so early.

Comment

Difference in age and size is staggering, Hrgovic better takes this one if he's a serious contender.

Comment

Originally posted by punishing View Post
          Agreed. I like Mansour but boxing needs as many HW prospects as it can get. Would hate to see him lose so early.
          Wasn't the end of the world when Lomachenko picked up an early loss to a more experienced opponent. Interesting fight and it will hopefully be educational for Hrgovic whatever the result

Comment

I like Hrgovic a lot, but this has a bit of a Pricey/Thompson feel to it...

Comment

I would love Amir Mansour to win, he's not giving up at 45 years old.

He's a problem for any HW right now, hopefully he goes on a run of KO's (though not biggest puncher) and gets a mandatory position or at the very least a few fights with decent purses before he retires.

Comment

This Mansour are on steroids. USADA should come here and do better this testing

Comment

He is on steroids

Comment

Originally posted by zod66 View Post
                    This Mansour are on steroids. USADA should come here and do better this testing
                    USADA isn't testing, you have no clue about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X