No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Oosthuizen, Thabiso Mchunu Ready For Fireworks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Tommy Oosthuizen, Thabiso Mchunu Ready For Fireworks

Few local fights this year, or of recent years, have captured the imagination like tonight's showdown between Tommy Oosthuizen and Thabiso Mchunu at Emperors Palace. "Call to Glory" pits two big-name fighters flirting with their legacies. Oosthuizen is the bad boy of local boxing, supremely talented but given to indiscipline and wild behaviour. It partly explains why he is so popular.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tommy is gonna do something dumb and the fight will get canceled. ...as usual

Comment

I seen Tommy Fight live. He was going to be the next best thing according to a few people.

Comment

Tommy had the talent to go all the way, unfortunately its all what ifs now, dude is a straight up alcoholic/drug addict fighting for drug/booze money now. sad.

Comment

Tommy really impressed me the 1st times I watched him. The fastest hands from a white boy that size I had ever seen.

Comment

Did anybody watch the fight? I did.
            Mchunu got ripped on that one, Tommy was doing well from the outside, and he has fast hands, good footwork, but Mchunu put in the better work, pressed the action and landed the more significant shots of the fight. I guess Africa isn't immune to the same corruption the rest of the boxing world is subjected to.

Comment

Working...
            X