Comments Thread For: DAZN Fighter Signings, Event Dates, Service Price Revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn his roster weak af.

Comment

Roster is ***** So far, I hope some bigger names are about to be announced

Comment

Maurice Hooker and Big Baby Miller who is late to this show

Comment

Demetrius Andrade here

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            We got Katie Taylor, Jessie Vargas and some dude named Logan. What more could you ask for? LOL

Comment

Definitely not what Eddie had planned as his big announcement. None of the fighters move the needle, but lets see what Eddie can get two or three months in. There is no proof of concept here so it is hard for guys like Charlos/Spence/Mikey/etc to sign right away.

Haven't heard of any of the amateurs that Hearn just signed. Anyone watch them before?

Comment

Andrade is official, hopefully this works out for him, he needs this

Comment

Andrade making this **** awkward

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    We got Katie Taylor, Jessie Vargas and some dude named Logan. What more could you ask for? LOL

Maybe more names will be announced

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      They aren't. His biggest signing is Demetrius Andrade. And lets be real the hardcores know him, but no one else. Unfortunately he has no profile as good ole Eddie would say. The WBSS is what saved them....a bit. But no doubt this is a huge let down. Again though, give it a bit of time and lets see what Eddie could do.

Comment

Working...
                      X