<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joshua, Parker - Go Face To Face on 'Gloves Are Off'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joshua, Parker - Go Face To Face on 'Gloves Are Off'

Ahead of their scheduled unification, world champions Anthony Joshua and Joseph Parker went face to face for the Sky Sports program 'The Gloves Are Off.' Joshua is the future of boxing so long as the team around him bide their time, legendary fighter 'Marvellous' Marvin Hagler said. Photos by Lawrence Lustig.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Parker doesn't look smaller than AJ unlike Takam did.

Takam really looked like a Cruiser next to AJ.

Can't wait to watch it.

Comment

Hagler is a class act.

Comment

Joshua got this. wins by TKO in round 3

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
          Parker doesn't look smaller than AJ unlike Takam did.

Takam really looked like a Cruiser next to AJ.

Can't wait to watch it.
          I dont know if you seen the face to face a couple of weeks ago, but Parker looked noticeably smaller to me.

In the last pic on here, they got Parker about a foot closer to the camera, thus producing an optical illusion of simular size.
          Last edited by etech1; 03-08-2018, 12:53 PM.

Comment

When does this air?

Comment

Does anyone know when it will be televised? Didn't mention it in the article.

Comment

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
                Does anyone know when it will be televised? Didn't mention it in the article.
                I dont know what the purpose of this thread was , the article is old and these are just pics but the actual face off isnt even discussed !

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
                  I dont know if you seen the face to face a couple of weeks ago, but Parker looked noticeably smaller to me.

In the last pic on here, they got Parker about a foot closer to the camera, thus producing an optical illusion of simular size.

No, Parker has noticably bigger head & he is only 2 inches shorter than AJ.

He is a legit 230-240 pounder.

Takam really looked small next to AJ

Last edited by oscar9992; 03-08-2018, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Why hasn't anyone notice Parker's small 6th grade school hand size?? Can he hurt AJ with hands that size??

Comment

Working...
                    X