<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'm Definitely The Slickest Middleweight in The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'm Definitely The Slickest Middleweight in The World

On Saturday night, Billy Joe Saunders put in one of the best performances by a British fighter on foreign soil in recent years. The WBO World Middleweight Champion outclassed David Lemieux in Canada to retain his belt, impressing the American TV audience watching on HBO. After landing back home, Saunders spoke to Steve Lillis about the win on the latest episode of the BoxNation Podcast.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hahahahaha

Comment

I'm not sure about that, but you are definitely the biggest **** talking middleweight in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
        I'm not sure about that, but you are definitely the biggest **** talking middleweight in the world.
        He can back it up though.

Comment

why is everyone attacking him??? He's speaking the truth

Comment

Who is slicker?

Comment

Marco rubio knocked the canadian out
              This pucci from england is a bum
              Imho

Comment

You wanna prove it? Beat Charlo or Jacobs!

Comment

the english hate him because he's a traveler the black's hate him because he's a caucasian the americano's hate him because he is not one of there own BJS is second only to nomaschenko in the P4P rankings

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                    the english hate him because he's a traveler the black's hate him because he's a caucasian the americano's hate him because he is not one of there own BJS is second only to nomaschenko in the P4P rankings
                    Everybody hate him because he's ******.

Comment

Working...
                    X