Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders-David Lemieux: Post-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders-David Lemieux: Post-Fight Report Card

Roughly year ago, WBO middleweight titlist Billy Joe Saunders was taking a beating in some corners of boxing social media. He was fresh off a year long layoff, looked ho-hum against a largely unknown opponent, and was seen as relevant only insofar as he had the belt Gennady Golovkin didn't have.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lemieux pre fight defense rating by inept writer B- a joke it should be D horrible GGG couldn’t miss power jab all night worse than Saunders did power A all other Lemieux scores D overated buuuuum

Comment

Can’t believe Lemule is only 28, I actually thought he was a lot more older.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Can’t believe Lemule is only 28, I actually thought he was a lot more older.
        He started his Pro career at 18 + 4 months...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
          He started his Pro career at 18 + 4 months...
          Wow maybe thats why i think he older than he is.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
            Lemieux pre fight defense rating by inept writer B- a joke it should be D horrible GGG couldn’t miss power jab all night worse than Saunders did power A all other Lemieux scores D overated buuuuum
            And then F for this fight... He made a C Class fighter look GREAT!!! Now everyone is hyping Saunders up like hes in the same class as Canelo and GGG.

Comment

Golden Girls

**** this whole company with all the excuses for there big L . I wasn't a huge fan of BJS before the fight cause he never devoted himself for the gift he was blessed with but now he has showed it . He is a real for admitting everything about himself after the fight with Max K. He talked and talked but back it all up which gave me alot of admiration for him . Hope he stays sharp in the gym and the ring , absolutely no layoffs stay busy while waiting for the big fight . He has the the WBO belt which GGG wants unless it's all talk about unifing the titles . Canelo obviously wants no part of BJS after gonez bs statements. Hope they realize that if Canelo wins in May he will not fight him in September . I can guarantee he will Lapuke for his first defense of WBA and IBF titles . He hates the WBC organization and don't care about unifing like GGG . Lapuke GB inside fight and selling point will be he was hurt and the running game won't happen be all out war True Mexican fight .. hope GGG wins and kills GB promotion s

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                You’re right, the author is a cvnt who talks to people like **** when they have the audacity to question Holyfield’s standing as a hall of famer given the history with Evan fields and steroids

But cliff roids can easily excuse that

Proper clown

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
                  You’re right, the author is a cvnt who talks to people like **** when they have the audacity to question Holyfield’s standing as a hall of famer given the history with Evan fields and steroids

But cliff roids can easily excuse that

Proper clown
                  If you're who I think you are, I wasn't easily excusing it. Take PEDs seriously and there are obvious concerns about Holy (and dozens and dozens of others) over the years. I offered a response on the Evan Fields thing (that the only hard evidence against him came when he was in his mid-40s), you kept going, and I thought I was being trolled. It was the day he went in the hall and thought it was a pointless debate that day. Twitter doesn't offer much room for nuance.

Comment

Working...
                  X