Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: I Want Canelo, Daniel Jacobs, Lemieux Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    so he wants his ass kicked for one last good check?
    He's made a good career of making other fighters look good

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      I'm sure when any of them need a quick KO victory they'll call him.
      i dont think gabes ever been ko'd ...tkod yeah ..but i cant picture him not making a count ..he may not win but he gives a tough fight everytime out..gotta respect the dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        seems you lil g groupies are might proud of beating up an 11 loss fighter who just came up from 154

then again....you guys are proud of the brook win and a draw against canelo so it doesnt suprise me
        5 loses actually ...but hey, i guess you can just make things up to make your case look stronger

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
          Well then quit worrying about who everyone else is a fan of and just enjoy the fights
          This should be your sig.....A lot of these guys get so sensitive over the smallest comments. They read wayyy to deep into them

Comment

I'm in no hurry to see him back at the top level.

Rather see him fight another mid level guy in an entertaining fight on ESPN.... what's Delvin Rodriguez up to?

Comment

Curtis stevens would be a good fight. They fought in BKB but they should do it in the ring now.

Comment

I like Gabe. He comes to fight. He is both a tough Philly fighter and tough Puerto Rican. I hope he gets a couple of money fights and then hangs it up while he still has all his marbles. He really knows the game. Perhaps he has a future in broadcasting.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
                  5 loses actually ...but hey, i guess you can just make things up to make your case look stronger
                  gabe rosado has 11 losses guy...i dunno what planet ur on

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    gabe rosado has 11 losses guy...i dunno what planet ur on
                    he's saying that at the time GGG beat him, Rosado had 5 losses and had only recently moved up to MW... he has 11 losses now, yeh, sure

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                      he's saying that at the time GGG beat him, Rosado had 5 losses and had only recently moved up to MW... he has 11 losses now, yeh, sure
                      hahaha well then he missed the whole point

ggg fans are bragging that rosado is now calling out guys like canelo, jacobs and others...but not begging for a ggg rematch.....and i said "wow these guys are bragging about beating down a guy with 11 losses"

you guys should try reading the entire thread next time...it would have made sense to you

Comment

Working...
                      X