Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: McGregor a Con Artist, He Conned All The Idiot Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McGreggor vs Pauli

I got Pauli by 3rd round knockout.

k.. I just finished laughing.

Comment

If your still paying for fights then your the idiot fan. It's simple keep paying keep supporting equates to more con job fights

Comment

We will be unsatisfied after 60 min of crap complaining about the fight while the whole industry is at a after party getting bottle service plotting on the next con job

Comment

Love Paulie, he has no filter and speaks the truth. He makes for an outstanding commentator too. I would take Paulie over Mcgregor anytime. Make it happen and let all those idiot MMA fans dream about Mcgregor having a chance at an old, out of his prime, out of shape, retired, class c fighter!!!! Millennials are so confused when it comes to boxing!!!!

Comment

Would be a good first KO victory for Conor in Boxing.

Paulie could easily coast to a UD or a late stoppage given how McGregor has zero stamina though.

Comment

Paulie ain't knocking out anyone

Comment

Mconnor isn't coming back to boxing so just go to the UFC paulie that's the only way this fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                  All these **** are gonna start talking about Paulie saying he's needs to move on and stop talking about McGregor... Reporters ask him the questions, he responds idiots
                  that's true, but he doesn't need to ramble on for 10min in a butthurt fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                    I don't have to see the tapes lack of showing them all this time tells you what you need to know . Also Paulie was out of fight game how long? 1 1/2-2 years.

Paulie was only out of the ring 5 or 6 months tops when he sparred McGregor. He fought Eggington in March.

Paulie said himself he thought McGregor won the spar by 2 rounds I believe. He is a known exaggerator that gives himself way more credit than he deserves. Like saying he would fight McGregor with one hand tied behind his back with ankle weights on lmao. I take that as he probably won 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
                      Paulie was only out of the ring 5 or 6 months tops when he sparred McGregor. He fought Eggington in March.

Paulie said himself he thought McGregor won the spar by 2 rounds I believe. He is a known exaggerator that gives himself way more credit than he deserves. Like saying he would fight McGregor with one hand tied behind his back with ankle weights on lmao. I take that as he probably won 3 rounds.
                      Well you take it wrong, if that's what happened McPlastic would have released the whole thing instead of 20 seconds of chop. And PM didn't say Con won he said he came on the last 2 rounds when he was gassed, PM came of the street Con was in camp for weeks.

1+1=2 not 5

Comment

Working...
                      X