Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Canelo GGG Winner Will Need Me To Unify at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Canelo GGG Winner Will Need Me To Unify at 160

Willie Monroe Jnr has told Billy Joe Saunders he is too little-known in America to be spoken of as an opponent for the winner of Saturday's super-fight between Gennady Golovkin and Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. WBO middleweight champion Saunders on Saturday at London's Copper Box Arena makes the second defence of his title against American Munroe, hours before their rivals meet at Las Vegas' T-Mobile Arena in what is expected to be the fight of the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Or Willie.....

Comment

****** Blymie

BJS has got to be the biggest **** talker in the division bar none! It's funny how every time either GGG or another big name has a fight already booked he has so Very much to say...??? Another ****** Brit running his gaping pie hole again & again ...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
        Or Willie.....
        I highly doubt willie wins he has pretty good skill but is one dimensional and has quit in him. golovkin fight took a lot out of him and he didnt shine against rosado or that other tune up fight

Comment

Sorry BJS, but that dance is for Charlo.
          Don't worry when he beats GGG(Canelo running scared)you will be his 1st defense.
          You can wait in line for that beating too.

Comment

Originally posted by H.B.Viper View Post
            Sorry BJS, but that dance is for Charlo.
            Don't worry when he beats GGG(Canelo running scared)you will be his 1st defense.
            You can wait in line for that beating too.
            I heard Charlo might fight a paraplegic next instead of a cripple

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
              I highly doubt willie wins he has pretty good skill but is one dimensional and has quit in him. golovkin fight took a lot out of him and he didnt shine against rosado or that other tune up fight
              I think Monroe has a good chance of outworking him. I think it'll be a close fight but will go to Saunders because it's here in the UK.

Comment

Canelo doesn't care about unifying if he did he'd be fighting for the WBC title. He's in a position where he doesn't need titles for fame.

Comment

Saunders will win outright

Comment

BRAND NEW INFORMATION. It's not like Golovkin has been calling you out for past ~2 years or anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X