Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith vs. Erik Skoglund WBSS Bout on September 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith vs. Erik Skoglund WBSS Bout on September 16

The battle for the inaugural 168lb Muhammad Ali Trophy begins on September 16th with the first of the World Boxing Super Series' hugely anticipated super middleweight match ups. British betting favourite and number two seed Callum Smith (22-0, 17 KOs) will meet undefeated Swedish star Erik Skoglund (26-0, 12 KOs) in a quarter-final bout at the Echo Arena in Liverpool, United Kingdom.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cool there's something to watch on the 16th at least

Comment

This will be biggest test for Callum Smith.

Comment

Cool. Aside from Braehmer-Brant, I'm not interested in any of the quarterfinals fights. They all seem pretty mismatched. This tournament heats up in the 2nd round.... Also, I'm looking forward to the CW. That tournament is excellent from top to bottom...

Comment

Sep. 16 is gonna be boxing all day.

Canelo vs GGG
          BJS vs Willie Monroe
          Smith vs Skoglund
          Yarde and Dubois are fighting also on the BJS undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
            This will be biggest test for Callum Smith.
            Lol? Skoglund is a bum, have you ever seen him fight? he spends most of his time on instagram posing like a model instead of fighting. His fight with Glen Johnson was a pure robbery. Smith KO's this guy within 10

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
              Sep. 16 is gonna be boxing all day.

Canelo vs GGG
              BJS vs Willie Monroe
              Smith vs Skoglund
              Yarde and Dubois are fighting also on the BJS undercard.
              Yeah I know, was meant to be Flanagan vs Verdejo as well.

Definitely taking the day off from the girlfriend that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
                Cool. Aside from Braehmer-Brant, I'm not interested in any of the quarterfinals fights. They all seem pretty mismatched. This tournament heats up in the 2nd round.... Also, I'm looking forward to the CW. That tournament is excellent from top to bottom...
                Really? Can't wait for the eubank v yildirim fight. I think they blend so well stylistically it could be the fight of the opening round.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                  Lol? Skoglund is a bum, have you ever seen him fight? he spends most of his time on instagram posing like a model instead of fighting. His fight with Glen Johnson was a pure robbery. Smith KO's this guy within 10
                  Look at my country Of course I watched his fights and I know that he is not skillful fighter. I can tell you easily, Skoglund is better than Callum's previous opponents.Which opponent of Callum Smith is better than Skoglund?

Luke Blackledge?
                  Hadillah Mohoumadi?
                  Rocky Fielding?

Comment

Originally posted by ArturoBalboa View Post
                    Yeah I know, was meant to be Flanagan vs Verdejo as well.

Definitely taking the day off from the girlfriend that day.
                    Lol, I'm actually having my girl with me all day, even thou she's not into boxing she wants to watch the Floyd vs McGregor fight and the Canelo vs GGG fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X