<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Targets Title: I Want Adonis Stevenson Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Targets Title: I Want Adonis Stevenson Next!

Unbeaten 2012 U.S. Olympian Marcus Browne (20-0, 15 KOs) continued to solidify his status as a world title contender with an electrifying stoppage of previously undefeated Seanie Monaghan (28-1, 17 KOs) in the second-round of their light heavyweight battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Browne vs Sullivan Barrera... The winner should challenge the winner of Adonis Stevenson vs Eleider Alvarez for the WBC title.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
      Browne vs Sullivan Barrera... The winner should challenge the winner of Adonis Stevenson vs Eleider Alvarez for the WBC title.
      Don't you think Browne would easily beat Barrera?? Barrera might have the skills but not the chin, he's faced three top guys and was dropped against all three of them

Comment

I have to give him a lot of props, because last year I thought he was straight up garbage after his 'win' against Kalajdzic. But he's improved greatly, and while I expected him to beat Seanie "The Bum" Monaghan, he did it in very impressive fashion and also wiped out Thomas Williams Jr. as well.

I think he beats Stevenson...

Comment

I'd give Browne some decent chance to upset Stevenson. Don't think I could pick em or anything cuz as much fun as it is to root for Stevenson's demise he don't suck. And the crazy angle to Browne is I could see him look fantastic vs Stevenson & almost have him & then get DQ'd for doing something ****** so there's that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            Don't you think Browne would easily beat Barrera?? Barrera might have the skills but not the chin, he's faced three top guys and was dropped against all three of them
            but got up to win

Comment

Damn.. when I was competing in the amatures at 165 I move up to 78 thinking I wanted to get a fight aginst Brown in the golden gloves when I went to the finals lucky for me he went to the olimpics and turned pro cause honestly after tonight, and I always knew he was good but damn I defiantly don't want that work, this kid might be the real deal, boy thing he better hope haymond keeps him away from ward and bieterbev cause aside from those guys if he can get past Stevenson I don't think anyone else can beat him aside form maybe the Ukrainian kid

Comment

Duckenson will b in full duck mode! Even Pbc commentator B.Kenney dissed Adonis... stating " at some point u have to defend against the top fighters in the division - and Adonis has not".

Comment

If there is a god, Haymon will feed Browne to Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    If there is a god, Haymon will feed Browne to Beterbiev.
                    I still have yet to see anything in this guy beterbiev y'all have been hyping for the last year, he's almost as flawed as joe smith.

Comment

Working...
                    X