Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NSAC Changes Rigondeaux-Flores Result From KO to a No-Contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Wouldn't have felt bad for Flores if the KO stood, mostly because he seemed to be trying to sell a DQ. But I think NC is objectively the best call, and is what I would vote for if I was in the NSAC's shoes.

God I hope not
    I don't know what Flores will say this time in the build up. Everyone saw he's an actor, how can he sell himself as a tough guy this time?

Comment

The fight showed me that Rigo is levels above Flores and a rematch, especially for the kind of money Rigo was getting, is a waste of time. The other big names in the division need to step up to the plate unless he gets the Lom fight. Thats the kind of payday Rigo could feed his family on.

Comment

good I agree with the NC.... ref had it right but then commission messed it all up fight night lol

Comment

Flores trick worked!!!!

Kind of sad.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            I think it is the right decision.. Rigo was holding him behind the head, the ref stepped in to stop that but & by that time the bell had rung.. The ref messed it up by saying its a KO..
            NC was a fair decision but what hopeless acting by Flores..
            Stop with the holding him behind the head, that got zero impact on the KO even if he was stop is just a warning not even a point.

That was a clean Punch follow by an acting scene. The NC is because after the bell, stop with the holding.

Comment

Idk about this. They both swung and it just so happened that Rigo's shot landed. Flores sold that's **** too. Had it been the other way around I woulda felt the same way about it.

Comment

Agreed. No contest is ok , there was no intention of foul from either side .
                Flores came to fight , got big heart , my respect to him .
                Lea panticruz, quack quack quigg , rabbit frampton , abduck mares , should learn from chuky, he step up to fight the king .
                Hope lomachenko do the same , I hope ...

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don't see .

Comment

At the end of the day u could tell by how the fight was going he had 0 chance to beat Rigo he was even worse skills than Donaire and definitely didn't seem to have power I think Rigo probably would of stopped him.

Comment

I wonder if they discussed the Ward/Kovalov fiasco?!..

Comment

Lmao!!! This turnover sums up Rigos career! the guy is jinxed.

Comment

Working...
                      X