No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Russian BScene Update: Aloyan, Tretyakov, Tedeev Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Russian BScene Update: Aloyan, Tretyakov, Tedeev Win

In the main event of a card, presented by Konstantin Popov, fan-friendly ****er Valery Tretyakov (10-0, 4 KOs) engaged with his third Filipino opponent in a row and knocked out Jeffrey Francisco early (0:33) into the seventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't like Aloian (he's a cheater), and recently I'm strongly against the idea of russian boxers (or any fighters from ex-USSR bloc) turning pro since Americans hate them with a passion anyway. Like we did some harm to their people.

It'd be better to see more Cubans or Filipinos turning pro though, I'd support that

Comment

Don't trust Russian athletes most of them are cheats.

Comment

You hate ex-USSR boxing turning Pro for what? for being strong and sound opponents, for taking belts one after another? Cubans and Filipinos typically lighter weights boxers (up to 154) - this gives idea that you care more about heavier categories where american influence is getting less and less or I miss something?

Comment

Aloyan's debut win is very impressive. Looks like he's definitely gonna be fast-tracked

My favourite Russian at Rio was Dunaytsev but it looks like he's staying amateur for now

Comment

Konstantin Poopov would be a much better name

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
              I don't like Aloian (he's a cheater), and recently I'm strongly against the idea of russian boxers (or any fighters from ex-USSR bloc) turning pro since Americans hate them with a passion anyway. Like we did some harm to their people.

It'd be better to see more Cubans or Filipinos turning pro though, I'd support that
              Russians get nothing but love here...and in the US media.

Comment

Working...
              X