<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk Lands 50 Power Shots in Third - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk Lands 50 Power Shots in Third - CompuBox Punch Stats

In the third round of their fight, Oleksandr Gvozdyk landed 50 out of 66 power shots on Yuniesky Goinzalez to close the show. OXON HILL, Md. - Oleksandr Gvozdyk (13-0, 11 KOs) won by a third-round technical knockout over Yuniesky Gonzalez to complete the Ukrainain sweep and unify the NABF and NABO light heavyweight belts
    [Click Here To Read More]

What means "ooo-cray-nee-ahhh"? The Ukrainian fans shouted "Ukraina"

Comment

Kovalev would send this dude straight back to the amateurs

Comment

He is looking like he may have the goods. Just mighty early to tell yet. I can definitely say that the Ukaranian school of boxing has produced some nice boxers

Comment

That was a massacre. I remember when people were criticizing Ward for fighting Barrera instead of Yumieski Gonzalez or Shabransky. Now both of them have been stopped and Barrera still standing

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
            That was a massacre. I remember when people were criticizing Ward for fighting Barrera instead of Yumieski Gonzalez or Shabransky. Now both of them have been stopped and Barrera still standing
            Barrera had a chance to join the club, but was smart and decided that it was not the best idea to take a certain fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
              Gvozdyk makes mincemeat of Barrera

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                What means "ooo-cray-nee-ahhh"? The Ukrainian fans shouted "Ukraina"
                Ukraine in Russian..

Comment

This guy has something. Speedy hands, accurate puncher, good foot movement. It won't be long until he is across the ring from Kovalev. I doubt Ward will hang around long enough to face him, he will likely retire after the Kovalev rematch. Stevenson won't go anywhere near him.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                    Gvozdyk makes mincemeat of Barrera
                    Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    Barrera had a chance to join the club, but was smart and decided that it was not the best idea to take a certain fight.
                    None of that is relevant. They said Barrera was a bad opponent selection and Shabransky was a better option. Barrera KO'd Shabransky. They said Yunieski Gonzalez was a better option. He lost twice since including one to Shabransky.

Barrera is better than them. I'm not arguing whether Beterbiev would KO him or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X