No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sammy Vasquez Jr. vs. Luis Collazo - PBC on FS1, Feb. 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    And it'll be 13 since Vasquez has been in the ring.

Collazo KOd Ortiz in a tune-up and hurt Thurman in a tune-up. This is a good fight for Sammy.
    Vasquez fought in July, so it's a 7 month lay-off. Another fighter who's inactive for apparently no reason.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 12-22-2016, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      And it'll be 13 since Vasquez has been in the ring.

Collazo KOd Ortiz in a tune-up and hurt Thurman in a tune-up. This is a good fight for Sammy.
      sammy was just in the ring in a loss in june or july 2016...check your counting G probably 7 monts lay off..i dnt know this fights date..

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        everything about this fight says it is a tune up..18 months with have passed since the last time collazo was in the ring..
        Collazo is a former champ, last time he was considered a tune-up he KO'ed his opponent

Comment

That's not a bad fight

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Vasquez fought in July, so it's a 7 month lay-off. Another fighter who's inactive for apparently no reason.
            True I'm think he lost to Diaz in January.

Comment

Collazo way past it...garbage main event. Typical Of Pbc on fox1

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                Collazo is a former champ, last time he was considered a tune-up he KO'ed his opponent
                well actually the last time that he was a tune up was vs thurman and that didnt end well, but yes he broke ortiz's jaw again when ortiz hadnt fought in 15 months..WOOOOOOOOOOOW

and do we even have to mention his performance against khan looooooooooooool

if sammy loses this fight he's done at ww he'll be a tune up soon..

Comment

This is a good fight for Sammy coming off a loss. He better be careful because Collazo almost ended Keith Thurman with a body shot lol haha I'll never forget Keith running around the ring trying to recover in that round lol Props to Keith though he wasn't supposed to struggle... Anyway good luck Sammy one loss doesn't mean you're not a good fighter if you learn from it and make necessary changes.

Comment

Best fight on this card. Ugas vs Levan.

Comment

This is a really good card for FS1, I'm very much looking forward to it!!

Comment

Working...
                      X